Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DAY 1 Thinking about my purpose


Today, I am starting my day 1, the book said, that "focusing on ourselves will never reveal our life's purpose." It was a striking line, because I realize that I was really self-centered I never thought of what God may wanted me to do because; I was only concerned of myself and dreams however now that I know I should be living for God and doing his purpose. I will try to work on things that will help me be reminded that I live for God.


Anyway, that is the question for day 1 is how can I remind myself that life is really about living for God,not myself?. I’ll be giving you a presume answer from me since up to now, I don’t know HOW. I’m still working on it… Okay, here it goes, maybe, I will try to remind myself that everyday that I live is his will not mine. Before, I always pray that he will give me a long life, for my family and my dreams. But now, I will pray, that he will give me a long life, because I want to live for him. I know it’s not that easy, particularly that I don’t have a strong foundation of faith to God that is why I’m willing to do these 40 days challenge, of Rick Warren "the purpose driven life", given that I want to discover my purpose in life and reunite with God again.


-MoonDust


Photo courtesy: yahoo.com/image


2 comments:

  1. that 40 days is NOT a challenge... it is not a dare that you do.. it is a journey... it is travelling with God, exploring your inner self, and discovering what God really wants you to do. it's a way of letting Him guide you. And your way of listening and talking to Him.

    That's great that you've realized how this life is for God and not for us.. that's what i've been trying to tell u before. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fine.. Journey... =) Lakas talaga ng topak mo ano? Why?

    kasi kahit d2 sa Blog ko, ang tapang mo! :D lol

    ReplyDelete