Saturday, March 28, 2009

Seeking God in my life..

I have traveled a lot of places in our country.. Witnessed different ways of praising God. But I never believe in God, completely. I just know He exist. And, sadly, I am in doubt of His existence. Why? Because of the injustice happenings in my life, I always ask, Why does God let this situations in my life happen. I wanted to find peace and happiness. Longing for peace, love and happiness.... Blaming everything to God.

But one day,everthing changed when a friend of mine, invited me to watch the movie "fireproof". It was about Faith, Love and loyalty. There was this scene where the son, Caleb wails, ask "How am I supposed to show love for somebody who over and over and over constantly rejects me?" As the camera swings around to include a crude wooden cross in the frame, John, the father, quietly responds, "That's a good question.", after that scene , I was moved and Cried.

I realized how selfish I was, blaming God. He wasn't responsible of the bad moments of my life, it was the choice of the people around me. I have failed to accept God's invitation and now, I am the one inviting Him, to come into my lie,and take charge of everything.
I have decided to seek His presence and live in His covenant. Wish Me luck!

source of photo: http://byshepherd.deviantart.com/art/pray-44443679

No comments:

Post a Comment