Monday, March 30, 2009

Canon vs Nikon

The rivalry of these two camera has gone way too far than I expected. But which is much better, Canon or Nikon? I’ll tell you my experience with these cameras. Nikon was my first camera to use, as a starter in the field of photography... Nikon D40 taught me a lot of things, using the F-stop, ISO, etc. It made me appreciate the world of photography and end up practicing photography, which is good for me. After 6 months, I have a friend who has a Canon EOS 200D. I was curious how Canon works, so I decided to use it. Surprisingly, I enjoyed using Canon, since then, whenever I have photo shoots, I prefer using canon. But it doesn’t mean Canon is much better than Nikon. Maybe; I just found my peace with Canon. So, here I will share to you some of my photos, using Canon and Nikon.















above I used a canon EOS 200D camera and below is a Nikon D40 camera
















I forgot the combination I used and I don’t edit my photos. Because I believe, when you edit a photo, it’s not your work anymore, Photoshop already made it beautiful for you.

To wrap up everything, my answer would be, both. Good shots will always depend on how the photographer took it.

Lastly, whatever your camera is. Take Care of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment