Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Arena of Love and Pain


What game are you in? Is it for fun or for you to win someone’s heart? Whatever it is, here’s my opinion, it’s like you have to win someone who has a heart of a lion. You are in a arena where you have to behead a dragon.


I’ve been playing it, and it’s already burning me, the dragon is still alive and my heart is already burning. The situation is killing me but still, here I am trying to win with all my effort… I am very hurt yet it’ll hurt more if I’ll leave the arena without doing anything. That’s how love works… The person may push you away, telling you to stop but if you are sure that he/she is the one you want to pursue, don’t give up. Life is unfair, and so is love, and so is people. You just don’t need to be one of them. Be fair, fall in love, win someone’s heart, the sound of the fight will make you stronger.


And for my heart, carry on, we will make it through. Just beat till you bleed. Love till you know it’s over. Let h** hurt us like misery, but it’ll be well. We will just hope that she’ll see that we’re real and just here to hold on to love her unendingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment